Membership Costs and Benefits
Annual Membership Fee (per Company/Entity)…………………………………………………………………$3,000 USD
- Gain unlimited access to all current ATA e-Business Publications (a $4,800 - $9,000 value):
- ATA Spec 2000: E-Business Specification for Materiels Management
- ATA iSpec 2200: Information Standards for Aviation Maintenance
- ATA Spec 2300: Data Exchange Standard for Flight Operations
- ATA Spec 42: Aviation Industry Standards for Digital Information Security
- ATA Spec 200: Integrated Data Processing Supply
- ATA Spec 100: Manufacturers' Technical Data
- ATA Spec 101: Ground Equipment Technical Data
- ATA Common Support Data Dictionary (CSDD)
- ATA World Airlines and Suppliers Guide (WASG)
- ATA Data Model
- Participate in a global collaborative environment that helps shape our industry and defines best commercial practices for information exchange.
- An unlimited number of company employees may participate
- Employee access is controlled by company e-mail domain address (all characters following the @ symbol)
- One domain name is allowed per membership
- Employees are granted access to a suite of state-of-the-art Web-based collaboration tools, to enhance their participation in the program
- Employees may choose their level of time and commitment on any particular project or discussion, by participating online, through phone conferences or attending face-to-face meetings
- Influence the development of industry specifications, to enable your business requirements and processes to be adequately considered.
- Includes participation in all open committee activities, in accordance with the ATA e-Business Program Organizational Structure and Operating Guidelines
- Includes employee access to the members-only section of the program's Web site at http://www.ataebiz.org
- Increase the visibility of your company as an industry pioneer and key contributor to the vision and mission of the ATA e-Business Program.
- Work side-by-side with the industry's most influential experts in diverse subject areas related to aviation technical operations. The current scope of the program includes:
- Supply Chain Management
- Maintenance Planning and Procedures
- Configuration Management
- Part and Component Traceability
- Regulatory Documentation
- Flight Operations
- Performance Metrics
- Technical Information Management
- Technical Issues (Digital Security, XML, SGML, RFID, Graphics, etc.)
- Keep abreast of industry trends, technological advancements, e-business issues and activities, and new products and services.
- Contribute to a broad-based, consensus process, to develop standards that are reflective of a diverse industry.
- Attend member-only events.