This page provides all available information about ballots shared with the general public.
To view public ballots:
- From the Groups Public Area, click Ballots above the Groups heading, or the Ballots link under a specific group. This takes you to the Public Ballots page.
The following information is provided for each ballot:
- Vote Status Icon - Two possible: (indicates either you are ineligible to vote for the ballot, or you are eligible but have not yet voted for the ballot) and (indicates you have voted for the ballot and may re-vote until the ballot close date, if the ballot has been configured to allow revoting). Links to the ballot details page
Note: If you are eligible to vote on this ballot, or have privileges to manage this ballot, you will need to log in to the groups area to vote or manage the ballot.
- Ballot Name - Name of the ballot, provided by the ballot author. Links to the ballot details page.
- Group - Name of the group sponsoring the ballot or "General Membership" for ballots open to all groups.
- Close Date - Date on which the ballot closes. Votes cannot be cast after this date.
- Results - A summary of the ballot results for closed ballots and ballots that share their results while the ballot is open. For ballots that share their results only after the ballot has closed, the results print as "not available".
Tip: To quickly find out a ballot's close date, ballot text, and amendment date and text (if any), place your cursor over the Vote Status Icon or the ballot name and read t