View Group Home Page as a Visitor
Select this option to check the group visitor information found on the group home page. Note: To view a group home page as a visitor, you must have Group Chair privileges and be a member of that group.
To view a group home page as a Visitor:
- From All Groups, click the name of the group whose home page you want to view as a non-member. This takes you to the home page for that group.
- At the bottom right of the page, select "Visitor" in the "View this page as" select box, then click Go. The page refreshes and you see the following visitor information:
- Search: Search for shared group items.
- Group Description: The group description maintained by the group Chair. This section also includes links to Join This Group and Charter.
- List of Shared Subgroups (if any): Includes links to their respective home pages.
- Upcoming Shared Events: In chronological order, starting with the most recent; includes a link to the full group calendar.
- Open Shared Ballots: Ballots that have been shared with non-members.
- Recent Shared Documents: Includes a link to the group documents page.
Note: These links no longer appear:
- Email Threads
- Group Notes Edit
- Subgroups Add New
- Upcoming Events Manage
- Recent Documents Manage
- Calendar Add Event
- Action Items
Note: You may also view the group home page as a normal member. This view is similar to the Group Chair view, except some management links are not displayed.