The joint ATA e-Business Forum and S1000D User Forum is the industry's premier event to learn about the latest developments in information exchange to support engineering, maintenance, materiel and flight operations, forming the most comprehensive event dedicated to information exchange standards and technologies in the global aerospace industry. This educational forum provides a high level overview of the ATA e-Business Program and S1000D and the many specifications and industry initiatives underway to facilitate effective and efficient information sharing between trading partners. In addition to learning about the industry's most widely accepted e-business specifications (Spec 2000, S1000D, iSpec 2200, Spec 42 and Spec 2300), learn how the industry has attributed significant savings and operational efficiencies to the use of these global specifications.
Why you should attend:
- Meet the industry's leading aviation e-business experts who can help guide you through the many options and solutions for digital data exchange.
- A bustling exhibit hall where you can review the industry's latest software and hardware solutions.
- Learn about the core enabling technologies upon which many e-business standards are built (XML, SGML, PKI, RFID, etc.)
- Learn about emerging trends in information exchange technologies and their application in the aerospace industry.
- Learn how you can get involved to help shape the future direction of the industry.
Registration fee: $695 (USD)
Early bird rate (before Feb 15, 2017): $595 (USD)
Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
Dam 9, 1012 JS Amsterdam
Reserve a hotel room now! A limited room block is available.
Reserve a room>>
- Non-refundable rates are 100% non-refundable.
- Free cancellation rates can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
Exhibitor / Sponsor Links
Exhibitor and Sponsor Opportunities>>
SUBSCRIBE to receive Forum announcements and other ATA e-Business Program notices: