The ATA e-Business Forum is the industry's premier event to learn about the latest developments in information exchange to support engineering, maintenance, materiel and flight operations, forming the most comprehensive event dedicated to information exchange standards and technologies in the global aerospace industry. This educational forum provides a high level overview of the ATA e-Business Program and the many specifications and industry initiatives underway to facilitate effective and efficient information sharing between trading partners. In addition to learning about the industry's most widely accepted e-business specifications (Spec 2000, S1000D, iSpec 2200, Spec 42 and Spec 2300), learn how the industry has attributed significant savings and operational efficiencies to the use of these global specifications.
Why you should attend:
- Meet the industry's leading aviation e-business experts who can help guide you through the many options and solutions for digital data exchange.
- A bustling exhibit hall where you can review the industry's latest software and hardware solutions.
- Learn about the core enabling technologies upon which many e-business standards are built (XML, SGML, PKI, RFID, etc.)
- Learn about emerging trends in information exchange technologies and their application in the aerospace industry.
- Learn how you can get involved to help shape the future direction of the industry.
Airlines, manufacturers, distributors, repair agencies, suppliers, government agencies/ministries and solution providers are all welcome.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, Florida 32821
Rate: $189 Sgl/Dbl; $209 Triple; $229 Quad
Reservations must be made with first night's deposit prior to April 17, 2015 to receive this rate.
Registration fee: $595 ($695 after February 27, 2015)
Register Now >>
Hotel Reservations >>
Call for Speakers >>
Exhibitor/Sponsor Opportunities >>
Exhibitor Application >>
View presentations from the 2014 ATA e-Business Forum and S1000D User Forum.
SUBSCRIBE to receive Forum announcements and other ATA e-Business Program notices: