Home > e-Business Forum
ATA e-Business Forum and S1000D User Forum
Driving Value Through Effective Information Sharing
June 23-25, 2014
The ATA e-Business Forum and S1000D User Forum are the industry's premier events to learn about the latest developments in information exchange to support engineering, maintenance, materiel and flight operations. In 2014, these forums will be combined to form the most comprehensive event dedicated to information exchange standards and technologies in the global aerospace industry. This educational forum provides a high level overview of the ATA e-Business Program and S1000D and the many specifications and industry initiatives underway to facilitate effective and efficient information sharing between trading partners. In addition to learning about the industry's most widely accepted e-business specifications (Spec 2000, S1000D, iSpec 2200, Spec 42 and Spec 2300), learn how the industry has attributed significant savings and operational efficiencies to the use of these global specifications.
Why you should attend:
- Meet the industry's leading aviation e-business experts who can help guide you through the many options and solutions for digital data exchange.
- A bustling exhibit hall where you can review the industry's latest software and hardware solutions.
- Learn about the core enabling technologies upon which many e-business standards are built (XML, SGML, PKI, RFID, etc.)
- Learn about emerging trends in information exchange technologies and their application in the aerospace industry.
- Learn how you can get involved to help shape the future direction of the industry.
Airlines, manufacturers, distributors, repair agencies, suppliers, government agencies/ministries and solution providers are all welcome.
Registration fee: $695
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
600 East Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Hotel cut-off for $189 conference rate - May 30, 2014
SUBSCRIBE to receive Forum announcements and other ATA e-Business Program notices:
Download the 2012 ATA e-Business Forum presentations
Aerospace Software Developments
Dayton T. Brown
GGS Information Services
Inmedius, a Boeing Company
Integrated Support Systems
Larson Software Technology
System Development, Inc. (SDI)