The ATA e-Business Forum is the industry's premier event to learn about the latest developments in information exchange to support engineering, maintenance, materiel and flight operations, forming the most comprehensive event dedicated to information exchange standards and technologies in the global aerospace industry. This educational forum provides a high level overview of the ATA e-Business Program and the many specifications and industry initiatives underway to facilitate effective and efficient information sharing between trading partners. In addition to learning about the industry's most widely accepted e-business specifications (Spec 2000, S1000D, iSpec 2200, Spec 42 and Spec 2300), learn how the industry has attributed significant savings and operational efficiencies to the use of these global specifications.
Why you should attend:
This 2015 Forum has passed. We're sorry you missed it. Please add your email address below to receive future forum announcements.
- Meet the industry's leading aviation e-business experts who can help guide you through the many options and solutions for digital data exchange.
- A bustling exhibit hall where you can review the industry's latest software and hardware solutions.
- Learn about the core enabling technologies upon which many e-business standards are built (XML, SGML, PKI, RFID, etc.)
- Learn about emerging trends in information exchange technologies and their application in the aerospace industry.
- Learn how you can get involved to help shape the future direction of the industry.
May 2015 Agenda>>
SUBSCRIBE to receive Forum announcements and other ATA e-Business Program notices:
1Ansah Pty Ltd.
Absolute Data Group
Aerospace Software Developments
Dayton T. Brown
GGS Information Services