2019 ATA e-Business Forum
Call For Speakers
You are invited to submit a proposal to present at the 2019 ATA e-Business Forum
, to be held May 20-22, 2019 at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort. The ATA e-Business Forum is the premier event for education, awareness, and networking regarding information exchange standards for the Civil Aviation industry.
As a speaker at the ATA e-Business Forum, you are seen as a leader who is helping to shape the future for our industry. Please note that this opportunity is for
non-commercial presentations only
. We are offering other opportunities for solution providers to promote their products and services, but we are reserving these sessions for educational/ informational presentations.
Proposals must but submitted by February 7, 2019
Proposal Submittal Requirements
Share Your Experiences|
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then we want to hear your stories.
- Do you have solutions for particular technical or business problems you may have encountered?
- Are you on the leading edge of implementing new standards?
- Are you finding new and creative ways to broaden your implementation?
- Are the ATA or S1000D standards a key component of your business strategy?
- Are you involved in development of a new standard that you would like to advance?
- Proposals must pertain to ATA and/or S1000D standards
- Proposals must be non-proprietary and releasable to the public.
- Each session will be 30 minutes in length, including time for questions and answers. Requests for additional time will be considered.
- No commercial presentations please.
- Not all proposals will be accepted.
Thank you in advance for your proposals and for your continued support for the ATA e-Business Program.
Please submit your proposals to email@example.com
.Forum Home Page>>
ATA e-Business Program Administration
1275 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington DC 20004http://www.ataebiz.org