Call For Speakers
You are invited to submit a proposal to present at the 2022 S1000D User Forum and ATA e-Business Forum
, to be held June 20-22, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington in Renton, WA. The joint S1000D User Forum and ATA e-Business Forum is the premier event for education, awareness, and networking regarding information exchange standards for the Civil Aviation and Defense aerospace industries.
As a speaker at the S1000D User Forum and ATA e-Business Forum, you are seen as a leader who is helping to shape the future for your industry. Please note that this opportunity is for
non-commercial presentations only
. We are offering other opportunities for solution providers to promote their products and services, but we are reserving these sessions for educational/ informational presentations.
Proposals must be submitted by February 11, 2022
Proposal Submittal Requirements
Share Your Experiences|
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then we want to hear your stories.
- Do you have solutions for particular technical or business problems you may have encountered?
- Are you on the leading edge of implementing new standards?
- Are you finding new and creative ways to broaden your implementation?
- Are the ATA or S1000D standards a key component of your business strategy?
- Are you involved in development of a new standard that you would like to advance?
- Proposals must pertain to ATA and/or S1000D standards
- Proposals must be non-proprietary and releasable to the public.
- Each session will be 30 minutes in length, including time for questions and answers. Requests for additional time will be considered.
- No commercial presentations please.
- Not all proposals will be accepted.
- Your personally identifiable information (PII) will be shared with ATA e-Business Program staff and others assisting with the planning of the Forum agenda.
Speaker Registration Fee: $315.00 (over 55% discount off full registration fee, limit 2 per presentation slot. The early bird rate, $625.00, will be honored for anyone who submits a presentation proposal that is not selected.)
Thank you in advance for your proposals and for your continued support for the ATA e-Business Program.
with any questions.