2017 ATA e-Business Forum / S1000D User Forum
Call For Speakers
You are invited to submit a proposal to present at the 2017 joint ATA e-Business Forum and S1000D User Forum
, to be held June 12-14, 2017 in Amsterdam. The joint ATA e-Business Forum / S1000D User Forum is the premier event for education, awareness, and networking regarding information exchange standards for the Civil Aviation and Defense Aerospace industries.
Proposal Submittal Requirements
|As a speaker at the ATA e-Business Forum / S1000D User Forum, you are seen as a leader who is helping to shape the future for our industry. Please note that this opportunity is for non-commercial presentations only. These sessions are reserved for educational and informational presentations. Proposals must but submitted by February 15, 2017.|
Share Your Experiences
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then we want to hear your stories.
- Do you have solutions for particular technical or business problems you may have encountered?
- Are you on the leading edge of implementing new standards?
- Are you finding new and creative ways to broaden your implementation?
- Are the ATA or S1000D standards a key component of your business strategy?
- Are you involved in development of a new standard that you would like to advance?
- Proposals must be submitted by February 15, 2017.
- Proposals must be provided in Microsoft Word using the attached form.
- Proposals must pertain to ATA and/or S1000D standards
- Proposals must be non-proprietary and releasable to the public.
- Each session will be 30 minutes in length, including time for questions and answers. Requests for additional time will be considered.
- No commercial presentations please.
- Not all proposals will be accepted.
Thank you in advance for your proposals and for your continued support for the ATA e-Business Program.
Please submit your proposals to email@example.com
.Forum Home Page>>
ATA e-Business Program Administration
1275 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington DC 20004http://www.ataebiz.org